20.5.05

sometimes I forget my middle name

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - I think that I think therefore I think that I am

when I think back on my life so far, I'm just grateful that I had at least one good therapist.

When I was younger...it sounds so strange to say that...when I was younger, I'm only 17, I wonder if I'll be saying that about today, "when I was younger", knowing me I'll be saying that when I'm twenty. I don't like to tell people how old I am, after I tell them that any chance of having a decent adult relationship goes out the window, even a platonic one. And for men I'm just jailbait, maybe that's why I don't have any boyfriends....then again maybe not...I haven't got issues - I've got whole volumes, as I am so fond of saying. There are so few people I'm actually comfortable with, I don't think trust is an issue, just comfort. I've spent a great deal of my life being uncomfortable, and I'd like to go someplace where that isn't necessary, but I'm beginning to suspect that such a place doesn't exist. It seems as if I'm only comfortable with a certain kind of person, genuinely wierd, and it would be foolish of me to expect the rest of humanity to be that way. I know only six genuinely weird people: Allison, Tawny, Glen, Jacob, Krissy, and Amy, a recent addition to my individuals list. I'm almost sure I can add Krissy's mom to that list but I never really got to know her that well, there are a few other possibilies as well as her but I can't think of them right now, maybe Rene'e therapist.

Braccae tuae aperiuntur - Your fly is open

Nosce te Ipsum - Know Thyself

Ita est - thus it is

Diem perdidi - I have lost the day

Ira furor brevis est - anger is a brief madness

Id imperfectum manet dum confectum erit - it ain't over til it's over

Quid novi - what's new

Qui habet aures audiendi audiat - he who has ears, let him understand how to listen

Quot capita, tot sensus - there are as many opinions as there are heads

Ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant - where they create desolation, they call it peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home