5.6.05

Faith and Abandonment

Part of me is relieved that Rene'e doesn't want to talk to me anymore, but I feel that somehow I'm giving up on her, which is exactly what she thinks I did. Help those who help themselves or help those who cannot? I can't convince her to listen to me and I certainly can't force her to. Maybe I'm wrong but I have a feeling that if she keeps going the way she is she'll be very unhappy for the rest of her life. I hope I'm wrong. I'll just have to back off I suppose, and let her know that I will always be there for her. I'm not asking her to believe in what I believe in, fuck I don't even know exactly what that is, but I know that she needs to believe in something. Even if only in herself, I just want to help her find her faith, whatever that might be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home