22.3.05

wasted receptacles

It's like a prayer
trying to feel closer to a god
I like criticism
constructive, that is
I have enough assholes in my life
I don't need to hear anyone else's
angst bullshit
this is life
life is painful and lonely and full of shit
you don't think I feel the same pain
I will rise above
that is what separates me from them
I will rise above
I suppose you could say I have faith
at least I have hope
I don't know what there is anymore to have faith in
so many heros have passed
or been revealed human
with human faults, human motives, human desire
but what is human anymore
is it humane to deny pain
perscribe happiness
and turn individuals into vehicles of rage
pumped full of silicone and pain killers
and blood letting is the only way to feel alive
children speak to therapists instead of their own parents
and their parent don't care
they think it's better this way
we spend unimaginable amounts of time and energy
to avoid pain and humiliation
or any real human emotion
deny ourselves the things we really want
because they are made wrong by society
rebels are no longer individuals
they are unrecognizable, for shame
I would not want to be recognized too
if I was one of them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home