18.3.05

some words I like

I was helping my friend edit her book and a few words popped into my head, I love words. I love these words, and phrases, I write them in notepad and save them in a special folder that I almost never go into, I wrote these ones recently and I just love them. They're just some things that make me smile. Hope they make you smile too. hehehe

a life in modes
humping like bunnies
peripherals
tickling her waist (as in tall grasses, you sick minded people)
meandered
fuck i and e!!!!!!!!!!!!!
expidition
inconstant
coagulated
nothing better to do than rewrite poems and watch visual effects while listening to music
solidify
coalesce
pressured
converged
sounds felt near
oddly
enigmatically
inexplicably
curiously

Reality was a vague dream in which images eluded him and sounds thickened, converging on his senses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home