21.1.05

Part Seven (revised)

peace,
a long stretch of highway
I've never traveled down before.
where everything is new, an adventure to behold.
going at irresponsible speeds
I am not afraid of the road or where it leads.
take me somewhere new
tarmac god
show me something beautiful
show me what is real
the rain makes soothing noises above me
as I move through the unyeilding night
gentle darkness
gentle rain
We are running away from where we've been.
around the next enticing corner awaits our destiny
and destiny will not wait much longer
it will move on, infringe itself upon another
do not let destiny slip away
arise
and smash headlong into the brick wall of life
caution is for mortals
we will become gods of ultimate sacrifice
and lose ourselves in the universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home