18.1.05

a lover

he's an ass but in a good way
the kind you love to hate
you love your baby, don't you.

I got my cat
and you got your blues
scat, pretty baby
dance like you like to fuck

I'm holding myself
waiting for you
and I'm leaving soon
flying through the night
like a superhero
waiting for the fight
hold me down
I'll fly away

you move your lips
but I can't hear your words
does it matter
I can feel your voice
vibrating through my soul
it shakes me awake
and lulls me to sleep

you lead me like your very own
I'm your animal
my collar, your chain
kiss me and we'll spend the night here
two cats on the rooftop
howling together
say the word
I'll leap from this ledge
one less life to live without you

when you leave
sly, and stealthy like
I'll know you've left
I'll roll over and lie
in the dent you've made in my bed
where the pillow still smells like your hair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home