7.1.05

No. 37

YEAAAA WOOOOOO
I need to commune with some spirits
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
HA HAAAAAA
OOOOOOHHHH YEAAA
I feel weird
I need a good man
mmmmmmm.......I think I'm having macnut withdrawals
and mac n cheese
talk me down man, talk me down.
don't leave me like this.....
I'm scared dave
will I dream
daveyyyy.....daaavveeeyy
my battery is dying and I don't think I'll make it to the next checkpoint Steve.
Are the townsfolk kind?
I don't know.
But you grew up there.
So did you.
ahhhhhhh......abstract amatuer hour.
lets all sing along
am I making any sense here?
don't worry, it gets better
I'm too late
I'm gonna go howl at the moon, catch you later
maybe we can steal some sunlight
give it to the people

The aliens had long necks and small oval shaped heads.
and they talked to me, do not be afraid, they said.
Yeah, right.
We have come to take you home.
Home?
Yes.
Oh...Okay.
I could not speak, I think they can read minds.

the invisible world is knocking on your door.
You answer it but no one's there.
Their motivations are not human.
Ahhhhhhhhh.......sweet release.
scream for me.

I'm waiting for something amazing to happen.
The pictures are watching me.
They know when he's coming but they won't tell me.
I don't want to live because I don't understand and if I ever see your face again I think I'll be dead then, beacause I've never seen your face before.
I've seen your heart, I've read your soul.
And as the dark shadows come forward from the mist, I think I know you.
I miss your beautiful face.
The world is less without you.
I am lost.

Throw another one back, cock your head and listen.
you can feel the good burning flow of alcohol down your throat.
Close your eyes and drown out the noise of the bar, and have another.

Did you feel that?

skid marks,
another mother, father, daughter, sister, brother is lost.
tragedy on the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home