6.1.05

(Part Seven) This is the longest second I've ever experienced

peace,
a long stretch of highway
I've never traveled down before.
where everything is new and an adventure to behold.
going at irresponsible speeds
I am not afraid
of the road or where it leads.
take me somewhere new
tarmac god
give me an adventure,
show me something beautiful,
show me something real.
the rain makes soothing noises above me
and the darkness is peirced by the headlights
gentle darkness
gentle rain.
We are running away from where we've been,
take me to the place where the sun doesn't set.
and we will drive into the darkness together.
around the next enticing corner awaits our destiny,
and destiny will not wait much longer
it will move on, infringe itself upon another.
do not let destiny slip away,
rise up and meet her.
smash headlong into the brick wall of life.
caution is for the mortals
we will become gods
the ultimate sacrifice
we will lose ourselves in the universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home