24.1.05

some things I like

shameless hate
covers a face
in an unknowing place
that she tries to embrace
but it only takes
while she tries to give
holding on just to try and live
inside a cruel world
that mixes and twirls
mixed feelings just swirl


delicious laughter
ended in suprise
a soft silky caress
and desire


I would warm my hands on the fire within
but the fire has all but faded
the flame no longer lights my way
and my eyes are tired and heavy
I would warm my heart in your embrace
and be held until the end
but life moves so that I cannot even catch my breath
the tides of time move us steadily further
as we struggle in vain
towards something we have already acheived
what is there now to believe in
how could I justify this insecurity of mine
I could say that I believe
could I never look back again
I live my life ever wary of the past
lest it catch up with me in the end
but time has left the past behind
and so, therefore, shall I


In the shadows of the early evening
things are not always what they seem.
The imagination is set free,
creating images only you can see,
and the mind can be made to believe
most anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home