14.9.05

it ain't me babe

09.12.05
I haven't written anything in so long, I wonder if that means I'm happy, maybe just busy. I must be content, I haven't changed, I realize I don't change that often. At least not on the outside. Smoking has really messed me up, or not. I bought a camcorder, eight days ago, it still hasn't shipped yet so I'm going insane checking my email every day only to be met with disappointment. Of course six days later I bought a memory card for it so even if my camera does ship anytime in the next decade I won't have to worry about going untortured. That's how I get by, I guess the pain is how I know I'm alive, yeah, bullshit. Work is the same as always, boring as all hell, but good time to go online and practice guitar. And download. I got the new Our Lady Peace Album before it was even released. Perfect condition.
I think I've made myself to readily available, I guess I really am an attention whore, so no more sex for awhile. I'm gonna need more cigarettes. Of course now I'm completely broke, so no smoking until the 16th and since the guy I have sex with and the guy I bum cigarettes off are one and the same, it's gonna be cold turkey for me. Or not, hmmmm.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Browing the Internet and found your blog on the first page result, so just saying HI. Nice blog! Feel free to stop by any time. I have a web site about lingerie

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 1:33:00 AM  
Blogger *meth_angel* said...

why thank you

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 1:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up *meth_angel*, I was blog surfing for bum sex and I came upon your site.
Your site didn't have exactly what I was looking for on bum sex, but I though it was a good read. Keep it up.. Take care.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 9:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home