3.3.05

things one must do and things one must endure

Well, I learned a long time ago that sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do in order to achieve your goals. So I'm gonna fill out that application for choicemart and see if the video store is hiring, and hope to whoever is up there that I can save enough money to get the hell out of here in six months. I don't want to wait until I'm eighteen anymore, I just want to leave.

I don't like to complain, I don't like to hear people complain. I think it's one of the most annoying habits a person can have. That's probably why I have so few friends, people just complain too much. I don't know what it is about me that makes people want to tell me all their problems. For the most part I don't mind but people can be so whiny sometimes. Not that I never complain, I do, mostly about my mother. Everybody needs someone to talk to, I'm that person for most of my friends. I don't have anybody like that, I used to, but I fucked that up. Oh, well, that's what people have blogs for right? To gripe about their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home