2.3.05

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act.

Other people have more interesting lives than me, I have no job anymore and I don't want to work at choicemart or the video store, and I am sure as hell not going back to McDonalds. I have no money, all I have are dreams. I don't even know why I'm so sure I'll achieve anything, but I am. I have to make my grandpa proud, he once said to me I was the last of his grandchildren that he had any hope for going to college. Well, I've got other things on my mind. That is not to say that I won't go to college, maybe someday, I'd like to study psychology or anthropology or philosophy or linguistics or something like that. I've always been interested in business. I want to do alot of things with my life. It's like I want to experience everthing, like I'm afraid this will be my only chance, which is funny because I believe in reincarnation. Oh well, no harm in trying, if I don't achieve everything I want to do at least I will have tried. I suppose that is what matters.


I would have joined the peace corps if it weren't for the whole four year degree thing. I think the peace corps would have been great for me, it's something that combines two of the tings that I am truly passionate about, world travel and helping people. Yes, despite what everyone who knows me, or at least thinks they do, believes; I truly want to help people. There is another program, called cross-cultural solutions that is like a mini stint in the peace corps, and you don't need any college or experience or that sort of thing. The only drawback is they require a fee, but that doesn't really bother me, I understand why it's neccessary. If...no...when I have the money I'll do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home