8.2.05

hmmmmmmm........

it's that sound you make that comes from deep inside your belly, like a sigh but more depth. I've been making that sound alot lately, I think if I were moving any slower I'd be going backwards. That is, if I'm not already.

I can't seem to go to sleep any earlier that two, regardless of what time I wake up in the morning. I need to be medicated. Again. Well, no, that's not true. I hated the meds. When I don't know what to write I press the shift key and then the little window pops up asking if I want to turn stickykeys on but I don't because every time you press the shift key when it's on the computer beeps which is really annoying. Then my eye twitches, it doesn't happen often, but it's so frustrating when it does. well, I guess I'll try to go to sleep now.
Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home